Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Before you move forward, look back.







Just a few places I have been over the years. Obviously not everywhere- I lack the necessary patience for that endeavor, and besides, I don't have all of those pictures on this computer. But here's a glance. Choosing pictures was difficult- as you probably expect, knowing me. I always have trouble making decisions, and I've been fortunate enough to capture some truly spectacular vistas. There are so many times when you open your eyes at the world around you, and there's really nothing you can do but marvel at how awesome God is to havecreated a world as beautiful as this. Now if you're really interested, there are more on Facebook. For now, they just span a small fraction of this earth: one continent. Soon, however, that will all change.
Oh, and sorry about the poor quality/weird organization. I'll get the swing of this eventually.












0 comments:

Post a Comment