Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tea & Crepes & Modern Art


Yesterday afternoon I spent several hours wandering around the Museum of Central European Modern Art with a friend from school. It was quite incredible- I really enjoyed exploring all of the exhibits there. They had several galleries full of Kupka's works, as well as other Czech, Polish, Slovak, etc. artists. I was thoroughly fascinated. Afterwards, we grabbed tea and crepes at a local bistro that is more or less the cutest place on the face of the Earth. An excellent day all-around.Made out of rope




The only reason that my converse look so clean is because I bumped the contrast up while editing this picture... they are not nearly that white. You can, however, still see the growing hole on the left one... sigh. This is on the roof of the museum, looking down into the stairwell below.
Nadia and I on the work seen below

Oh, Prague, how I adore you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment